[Lazarus] white popup hint box

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Sep 15 05:22:26 CEST 2014

On 9/14/2014 5:33 PM, Rik van Kekem wrote:
> On 14-09-2014 23:22, Rik van Kekem wrote:
>> On 14-09-2014 20:56, waldo kitty wrote:
>>> i've just updated both of my trunk FPC and LAZ... it has been four
>>> months since my last update... when i hovor over something and lazarus
>>> pops up a hint box, it is all white except for the shadow border on the
>>> right and bottom...
> B.T.W. if you really want to change the background of your hint-window its best
> you do it system-wide in your theme. You could do it like this on Windows 7:
>
> Right-click your desktop and choose Personalize.
> At the bottom choose "Windows Color"
> In  the next screen choose "Advanced appearance settings".

i had to hunt it down in vista but yes, that works for the background but there
is (still) no border which i'd rather have instead of just a floating polygon of
a different shade with no border...

i'm also quite confused how you saw that image with that section yellowed...
i've looked at the same image on several machines and see only white on white :/