[Lazarus] white popup hint box

Rik van Kekem rik at graficalc.nl
Tue Sep 16 01:08:54 CEST 2014

On 16-09-2014 00:26, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Run "make clean bigide" at cmd line. If it still is not there, then we
> have a bug.
YES... It did come with bigide.
I guess it's not the target of fpcup.

Always used fcpup but maybe it's time to switch to svn and do the make
myself (and learn what i'm doing ;)). I tried this some time ago but
always got lots of errors.

> Did it have border before I refactored the code?
> If it did then it is a regression and must be fixed.
> Yet, I don't think it had, I would have noticed the code drawing a border.
No, i don't think it ever got a border (at least that i noticed). I can
even remember seeing some similar hint in Delphi 7 (without border) but
i'm not sure (long time ago).

At least with the new TurboPowerIProDsgn it looks a LOT better with more
options.