[Lazarus] white popup hint box

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Sep 16 09:17:08 CEST 2014

On 9/16/2014 2:06 AM, Juha Manninen wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 16, 2014, Rik van Kekem <rik at graficalc.nl
> <mailto:rik at graficalc.nl>> wrote:
>
>     Isn't Lazarus 1.3 r42488 a really old version? (November 2013?)
>     Or am I seeing this wrong?
>

> It is older, from August 2013. More than a year old.
> Waldo should update sometimes. You will get many goodies with the latest revision.

i started this topic by stating that i had just updated for the first time in 4
months... previous to that i had been updating at least once every 2 months...
please see my last post where i've fought with svn2revisioninc trying to get it
to work with a bat file to replicate svnversion at least as far as getting the
revision number from tortoisesvn's tool...