[Lazarus] Pochecker (was Fuzzy traslations ignored)

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 16:15:07 CEST 2014

On 9/20/14, Giuliano Colla <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:

> Bad news!
> On Windows it looks fine, it would just require some ironing (next hints
> shows only if you click on an empty area before)

For me this part behaves as expected (Win7).

> but on Linux it doesn't
> work.
> It would appear that the Icon view of Listview  (/ViewStyle:=vsIcon/)
> has not been implemented on those platforms.
>

> a) Someone implements it.
Preferrably

> b) We take a different approach.
If we keep working around it, then this will never get fixed.

I could find an issue in bugtracker that says LargeIcons do not work
on Carbon, I could not find an issue stating the same problem for
GTK2, so why doesn't it draw the icons there?

Bart