[Lazarus] Codetools vs compiler

patspiper patspiper at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 21:16:55 CEST 2014

On 20/09/14 21:38, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> [...]
> Thanks for the hint. I added the include path rtl/TargetOS/wininc for
> Windows targets.

Although find declaration now rightly fails to locate
GetProcessAffinityMask for WinCE, I am not sure how adding
rtl/TargetOS/wininc without removing rtl/win/wininc did the trick.

On the other hand, compilation of WinCE projects still fails due to that
missing function. I have opened a bug report and included a patch for
function GetSystemThreadCount that returns the processor count instead.

Thanks,
Stephano