[Lazarus] Trouble understanding StatusBar panels

Wed Apr 1 13:21:33 CEST 2015

On 2015-04-01 11:44, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> It seems LCL simply ignores the fact that I set panel widths. How do I
> fix the panel layout in LCL?

I just tested under Delphi 7 and Delphi XE - in both cases if I set a
StatusBar panel width, the program adheres to my settings. So this seems
broken in LCL.

I'm using Lazarus 1.3 r45395 FPC 2.6.4 x86_64-linux-gtk 2, and not the
latest Trunk because too many things have gone broken (usability wise)
in Lazarus since then.  But if I really must, I guess I can move my
development back to the latest Trunk code.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/