[Lazarus] tiOPF TtiListView Resource ti_Exit_16N not found

Andreas Frieß friess at gmx.at
Mon Apr 13 21:14:06 CEST 2015

Yes, my question ist specific to tiOPF and better dicussed in the right
newsgroup (i have found later by RTFM).

The issue with the TitListView is now fixed for me, but i see tiOPF is
not 'Out of the box' if you want to see a demo running (its not running
yet).

So we can close this question.

Regards
Andi