[Lazarus] Impressive web development

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:48:08 CEST 2015

Turbo Pascal 3 on my IBM 5150 PC can build and run programs faster than it
took this thing on an enterprise-level internet connection to build
whatever it builds and tell me that it cannot connect to the sample
application's page.

So, yeah, no i'd also prefer these things to not become commonplace.
.