[Lazarus] Moving items between actionlist

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Mon Apr 20 15:21:43 CEST 2015

Wouldn't be enough to close project, manually edit *.lfm file(s) and reopen project?
I guess *.lfm is the only place which states that Action A belongs to ActionList B.

V.

> Datum: 20.04.2015 14:45
> Předmět: [Lazarus] Moving items between actionlist

I am in for some tidious work, copying a large amount of actions between two actionlist.

 So I started wondering - is there not a simple cut&paste functionality to cut/move an action
 from one list to another?
 Both actionlists are on the same form, so all associated OnExecute methods are unchanged, so
 basically it is a simply move operation.

 I have tried dragging actions between the two actionlist editors, but that is not implemented. Also
 dragging in the Object Inspector does not work, it show a "do not drop" icon with the mouse.

 Regards,
 Torsten Bonde Christiansen.