[Lazarus] "Copy selected messages to clipboard" bug

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Apr 20 16:32:57 CEST 2015

On 20/04/2015 15:29, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:06:35 +0100
> Martin Frb <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:
>

>> I had the same or very similar once. But wasnt able to reproduce. I
>> believe it depends on the msg win height. But just a guess.
>>
>> What I know is, that the icons in the editor were present, and that when
>> clicking on the icon the msg win unfolded the wrongly hidden entries.
> Do you mean the gutter icons?
>
> Maybe the issue appears only with code folding? I use that
> seldom.

No folding involved. Yes the gutter icon.

The icon was present. I  did not know you could click it. SO I searched
the messages, and there were only this 2 info lines for the package.

When I clicked the icon lots of messages (not just the one, but all
messages that according to my filter settings should have been there in
first.