[Lazarus] Truncated messages in Lazarus IDE (1.2.6 / 1.4RC3 / Windows 7 ) see attached jpg-files

Tue Apr 21 10:04:03 CEST 2015

On 2015-04-21 08:56, Anders Eriksson wrote:
> I get truncated messages in Lazarus IDE 1.2.6 and 1.4RC3 on
> Windows 7,  see attached jpg-files.

Judging by the screenshot and what you said about the VM, it seems that
your Windows 7 system has "Large Font" or 120dpi font rendering enabled
in Windows Control Panel. I'm assuming Lazarus IDE is hard-coded to
96dpi fonts on Windows. If you can, and as a work-around, switch Windows
back to 96dpi.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/