[Lazarus] Release of Lazarus 1.4

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Apr 22 13:13:11 CEST 2015

On 04/22/2015 11:07 AM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> This release was built with FPC 2.6.4, same as the previous
> release Lazarus 1.2.6.

I'd like to do some stuff that might be useful for the next release of
Lazarus, but this needs a certain (but unknown to me) minimum release of
the fpc (library).

I of course normally use the current svn version of as well Lazarus as fpc.

Does anybody know the most easy way to  temporarily downgrade the fpc
(library) to 1.2.6 (and later use the current version again).

-Michael