[Lazarus] GDB problem ?

Tue Apr 28 12:20:36 CEST 2015

On 2015-04-28 10:23, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Restarting IDE, debugger: none of that helped.

Call it coincidence, but I've yesterday had some GDB issues via the IDE
too. I switched to the fpdebugger and could continue again without
problems.

You could possibly try that as a work-around.

I haven't actually switched back to GDB today yet, so I don't know if
yesterday's issue magically fixed itself over night. You know that
self-healing software feature is awesome. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/