[Lazarus] Editor toolbar changes ?

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue Aug 4 11:26:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have 2 lazarus installations:
A new one (one that was compiler more recently: today).
Another one is a little older (rev 49180).
I have in the older installation in the editor toolbar a dropdown button with the items 'Jump to' menu.
It works as expected.

But:
If I click the 'configure' button, the 'jump to' is not displayed in the list of enabled buttons.

In the newer installation, when I add the 'Jump to' button, a button is added to the editor toolbar,
but it is not functional: the dropdown menu is not shown, and clicking it does not do anything
(not surprising).

What does this mean ? Did anything change in the toolbar editor ?
Should I be afraid to update my SVN in the older installation ?

Michael.