[Lazarus] Default buttons in IDE dialog don't seem to work

Thu Aug 6 12:36:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

I use the "Run Parameters" dialog a lot. I change the "Command Line
Parameters" value frequently, and when I hit ENTER I expect the dialog
to close, but it doesn't.

I looked at the code (runparamsopts.pas) and it uses a ButtonPanel and
the DefaultButton = pkOK, so why doesn't hitting ENTER do the same as
when I click the OK button?

I'm using Lazarus 1.5 r48959 FPC 2.6.4 x86_64-linux-gtk 2

The Run Parameters dialog is not the only place in the IDE where this
happens.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/