[Lazarus] learning advice for FPC/Lazarus noob

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Aug 3 16:15:14 CEST 2015

> You spoke of using Turbo Pascal some 20+ years ago. So you probably need
> a language update as well.

Indeed. :-)

> Here are a couple of ebooks:

Thanks.

> Start with "tutorial.inf" which gets you up to speed with the Object
> Pascal language.

It looks good.

> INF files are viewable with DocView help file viewer. You can download a
> binary (> 500KB download) from here:

Btw, how does one author *.inf files today?

I also see that you’re the man behind fpGUI, but that’s for another
thread how to chooes the ’right’ GUI for FPC. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Even if you are considered to be the most sinful of all sinners,
when you are situated in the boat of transcendental knowledge