[Lazarus] Editor toolbar changes ?

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:14:59 CEST 2015

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
> If the combobox could be added again, I too would be very grateful. I
> mostly used the default button behaviour (jump to implementation -
> without having to open the combobox), but on occasion I used the other
> options too.

Ok, the button's default behavior needs some extra logic and maybe a
flag in TIDEMenuCommand.

> Adding 5 buttons with no captions are too much, and finding
> them on occasion in the Search sub-menu wastes too much time.

Yes, the dropdown thing is needed.
The changes so far have been part of bigger improvements in the IDE,
made by at least 4 people (including myself).
A public API for IDE Coolbar and Editor Toolbar must be added, too.

Juha