[Lazarus] An online package manager

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:57:48 CEST 2015

> Yes but let's leave the spirit elevation speeches and do some code.
Im working on it before making topic but as many others here Im also
busy with some projects but the difference is I like it and Im working
on it no matter what ;)
> Well, I can promise to do code myself only after a month or so. I have
other activities and the weather is good etc. You want to work on
this?if yes what parts do you like so I save it for you.I have problem
with IDE ingerations becuase I dont know much about it.
> I can see you are new to open source.
Yes but what Im saying is just a testing and I know from past I should
make it my self.
> invite every people that want work on some part of this if they want
I said if they want and probably no one want but it worth to know ;)
> Don't count on community opinions too much either. Everybody has lots
of opinions but very few people are willing to implement them. It is so
easy to suggest something "advanced" as long as somebody else implements
it. The person who actually implements things has more voting power.
That's how it must be. As I said I know from past I should make it my
self but I always like hearing others opinion, and if any one want to
help so make a tam on that.

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders