[Lazarus] While starting IDE, lazarus lock, without nay error

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Aug 19 10:22:32 CEST 2015

Thank you Graeme and Juha
This "bisect" command if I'm not mis understood, can not update defined
version's file(s). If this is true, I think this not good solution for
me, 'cos that file(s) can change later or depended file(s) need changed
code of course this possibility. svn version nearly everyday updating.
For mine problem, wait to fixing much better. And this bug must be
fixing, 'cos this trunk version files will be stable and shared, that
time will not use in osx.

Another strange thing, is just me use svn version on osx all over the
world ? :D