[Lazarus] While starting IDE, lazarus lock, without nay error

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Aug 19 13:05:49 CEST 2015

On 19.08.2015 13:37, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2015-08-19 09:22, FreeMan wrote:
>> This "bisect" command if I'm not mis understood, can not update defined
>> version's file(s).
> I have no idea what that means.

r49611, r49612 has a problem, last version is r49686. if I upgrade to
r49686 my lazarus lock, 'cos problem in 49611 and 49612. bisect command
not apply this version and start to 49613 to end version. I hope
translate in my mind.

>> Another strange thing, is just me use svn version on osx all over the
>> world ? :D
> I don't know who is crazy enough to actually do development on OSX
> period! ;-)  That platform gives me way to many grey hairs.
>

> Regards,
>    - Graeme -

Don't worry, I'm my ideas not much different then you. My solution for
gray hairs, cut all my hair too shortly :D