[Lazarus] Lazarus for mobile development?

Samuel Herzog sam_herzog at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 18:30:39 CEST 2015

Hi,
I had not time so far to build a "real" android app. But I have put together a "Starter-Kit" called "laztoapk".
PDF-Tutorial
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| LazToApkTool build android apk-package |
|  |
| Auf sourceforge.net anzeigen | Vorschau nach Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| LazToApkTool build android apk-package |
|  |
| Auf sourceforge.net anzeigen | Vorschau nach Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Video
and the Setup
SetupThe Project&Sourcecode is hosted a sourceforge.net
Have fun,
Sam