[Lazarus] Control-C Hit error.

Larry Dalton larrydalton71 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 05:19:53 CEST 2015

I have recently upgraded to Lazarus 1.4.2, running on Windows 7.
I have used the following procedure for 14 years on Delphi 4, and Lazarus 1.2.6, on Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7.

procedure TFormPrinter.GapWaiveButtonClick(Sender: TObject);
var GapwaiveDrawer:Gapwaive_Drawer;

previewing:boolean;
preview:boolean;
deal_counter:integer;
this_font:tfont;
this_page:page;

begin

PrintImage.Visible:=true;
sho_line(109);
PrintImage.Enabled:=true;
sho_line(111);
PrintImage.BringToFront;
sho_line(113);
printimage.Top:=0;
sho_line(115);
printimage.Left:=0;
sho_line(117);
printimage.Width:=1000;
sho_line(119);
printimage.Height:=750;
sho_line(121);
hidebuttons;
sho_line(123);
PrintImage.Top:=0;
sho_line(125);
printimage.Left:=0;
sho_line(127);
printimage.Width:=round(20*96);
sho_line(129);
printimage.Height:=round(9.50*96);
sho_line(131);
preview:=true;
sho_line(133);
this_font:=tfont.create;
sho_line(135);
this_font.Name:='Times New Roman';
sho_line(137);
this_font.size:=12;
sho_line(139);
this_font.Style:=[fsbold];
sho_line(141);
setpage(printImage.canvas,preview,8.50,11.00,0,0,0,0,this_font,this_page);
sho_line(143);
PrintImage.BringToFront;
sho_line(145);
previewing:=true;
sho_line(147);
printerSetupdialog1.Execute;
sho_line(149);

The sho_line() is a debugging tool I use to see exactly where the error takes place.
After I installed Lazarus 1.4.2, when I get to line 148, and try the printerSetupdialog1.Execute, I get the Control-C hit error.
What do I need to look for?