[Lazarus] PrinterSetupDialog1.Execute won't work.

Patrick Chevalley pch at ap-i.net
Thu Aug 27 07:24:37 CEST 2015

Hi,

I don't use win64 a lot but this remember me a problem I have a few years ago.
Try to add the following at the start of your project .lpr file:

{$ifdef  win64}
  {$IMAGEBASE $400000}
{$endif}

For me this fixed both debugging and printing on win64.

Patrick

Had to give up and go to 32 bit

 Sent from my iPhone