[Lazarus] Libraries delayed loading

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:20:56 CET 2015

Hi,

I have many libraries and all the wrappers are static and I cant change
all of them to dynamic loading but I want to put them in different
folder my program root. It seems there is "delayed" option is in Delphi
that give you time to SetDllDirectory and change the path before loading
dll. And as I checked Lazarus hasnt this option so I want to ask is
there any alternative way except changing all wrapper to dynamic loading
for loading dll from different place without changing system path.

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Dynamically_loading_headers#Solution_of_Delphi_2010_.28modifying_compiler.29
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15240729/delphi-dll-organization-static-and-dynamic-loading

Regards, Ara

--