[Lazarus] Getting MySQL process output

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Sat Dec 5 18:22:07 CET 2015

> What is the -WG param ? I could not find it in the documentation.
Win32 GUI application in compiler option> conf and target
> If you are afraid that it will be visible in the task list, just set
> the MYSQL_PWD and USER environment variables in TProcess.
Good point.
> All in all, I suspect you would probably be better off using the mysql
> library.
The mysql command is just a front-end to that. As I said in my first
question is not just a MySQL problem, for this case I need to connect to
mysql cmd not library and for that I need to communicate with it and
write SQl query and send and then receive the result. I just dont know
how read its output,its not like a simple CMD program that you run and
get the output simply.

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an