[Lazarus] A simple event problem in console program

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:13:36 CET 2015

> A TNotifyEvent must be a procedure that is a method of a class. You
> have created and tried to use a plain procedure instead.
So how can I use a notify in a console program?
> Because
TNotifyEvent = procedure(Sender: TObject) of object;

The 'of object' means you need a method, not a procedure. Yes I know but
as you know this way we can use to notify in applications but in console
I dont know. I dont write console programs much.

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Or how I learned to stop worrying and
                          love email again