[Lazarus] lazarus 1.6 rc1 fpc 3.0 opendialog

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Dec 16 19:11:47 CET 2015

On 16/12/2015 17:26, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:

>>> sorry).
>> Yoe beat me to it.
>> (And I was the one.)
>
> :)
>
> Is it possible/reasonable to check the settings by default? Maybe more
> people will be affected by the Win10 issue and not by disabling load
> symbols by default?

If we could get a more uptodate gdb for 64 bit that should solve it
(providing it passes the gdbmi test case without crash)

If the option is active and you develop a library project, then you can
not debug it.

---------
In the past 64 bit did not work because of SEH, so the error was
encountered with 32 bit. For 32 bit gdb was updated to 7.7.1 and that
should (afaik) fix the issue. (On 32 bit gdb > 7.7.1, tested up do gdb
10 are less stable, they crash in the testcase)