[Lazarus] TAChart Localization

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Thu Dec 17 02:19:35 CET 2015

Am 17.12.2015 um 01:01 schrieb Maxim Ganetsky:
> 16.12.2015 17:34, Werner Pamler пишет:
>> Another question related: Is it possible to find the address of a
>> resource string in the internal resource string table by using its hash
>> value? This would allow me to go back to the old calling convention
>> which had a "string" in the RegisterXXXX procedure (instead of a pointer
>> to a string): In this procedure I could calculate the hash value of the
>> passed untranslated resource string, store it and use it later to
>> retrieve the translated string from the tables.
>
> See here for the list of available resource string functions:
>
> http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/3.0.0/prog/progse40.html#x229-2420009.3

Thanks. I know this page, but my fpc-trunk does not find these
functions, even if I "search in files" of the entire fpc folder, they do
not show up. They do exist in the objpas of fpc3.0.0, but only enclosed
by a define "RESSTRSECTIONS" which is not active, and I can't make
TAChart depend on a non-standard define of fpc...