[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.6RC1 make bigide fails on Raspberry Pi2

Koenraad Lelong lazarus2 at de-brouwerij.be
Thu Dec 17 15:26:29 CET 2015

Op 17-12-15 om 11:36 schreef Mark Morgan Lloyd:
> $ fpc -iV
> 3.0.0
> # Unpack 1.6RC1, rename directory to lazarus-1.6.0+3.0.0
> $ cd lazarus-1.6.0+3.0.0
> $ make bigide
> ..
> make[1]: Leaving directory ...
> lazarus-1.6.0+3.0.0/components/chmhelp/lhelp'
>
> The result runs, including on Raspbian Jessie's GTK2. The only obvious
> thing that I'd fault is that the lazarus binary (i.e. specifically
> referring to the IDE) is poor at handling --help and --version. However

Hi,

I tried what you said. Lazarus runs indeed, but can't compile a existing
project.
I get an error stating fpcres could not be found. When I run fpcres on
the command-line it starts and gives some output.

I also can't compile lazarus itself (e.g. after adding packages). I also
get the error that fpcres can not be found.

Am I missing something ?

Koenraad.