[Lazarus] Wher is combobox in ObjectInspecter ?

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Thu Dec 17 16:11:55 CET 2015

I have not linux or any win.
I'm trying change to that bad resize view to normal.
Yesterday change stable version 2.6.4 to 3.0.0 and re install and build
fpc and lazarus. Been long time for me (nearly two months) not open and
update fpc & lazarus. But sure QT not change. Not test that  r50785.
I'll start r50844 if you need, I can do that ?