[Lazarus] Wher is combobox in ObjectInspecter ?

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Dec 21 19:51:08 CET 2015

Ok I listen you and I unsubscript from mail list, I can not unregister
from bugtracker you can remove my account.
yes, my system config is problem, 'cos just update every day, before
update my system working after update config version not changed but my
system has problem.
Yes, main problem is saddam. Saddam has chemical weapons, and he have to
died for democracy.