[Lazarus] New menu designer

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Wed Dec 23 18:11:31 CET 2015

On 23.12.2015 17:30, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 11:26 AM, Dmitry Boyarintsev
> <skalogryz.lists at gmail.com <mailto:skalogryz.lists at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     fsStayOnTop - stay on top of all windows within the application
>     fsSystemStayOnTop - stay on top of all windows within system.
>

> As an example.
> LeakView allows a user to switch between "fsStayOnTop" and "fsNormal".

This is one possibility. But I remember such an option was already
rejected for some dialogs in the bug tracker, AFAIR. (Sorry for not
finding the issue in Mantis. If needed I can try harder.)

> And it never bothers any other application.

No, this is not true. It does bother my email client such as any other
fsStayOnTop window, see attachment - from the Win10 theme you can
recognize that the email client window is focused and active and is
still covered by "Leaks and Traces".

Ondrej