[Lazarus] New menu designer

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Wed Dec 23 18:32:23 CET 2015

On 23.12.2015 17:30, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
> As an example.
> LeakView allows a user to switch between "fsStayOnTop" and "fsNormal".

This is one possibility. But I remember such an option was already
rejected for some dialogs in the bug tracker, AFAIR. (Sorry for not
finding the issue in Mantis. If needed I can try harder.)

> And it never bothers any other application.
>
> Screenshot: http://pasteboard.co/fDxvGHT.png

This is not true on my system. It does bother my email client such as
any other fsStayOnTop window, see http://postimg.org/image/3tilmvmrx/ -
from the Win10 theme you can recognize that the email client window is
focused and active and is still covered by "Leaks and Traces".

Steps to reproduce: Use Alt+Tab to switch.

Ondrej