[Lazarus] New menu designer

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Thu Dec 24 15:15:27 CET 2015

On 23.12.2015 19:12, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
> I hope Zeljko can find an easy way to do it. It would be a pity if we
> couldn't use PopupParent/PopupMode because it is not supported on
> Qt/Gtk2 :(

Zeljko fixed support of PopupParent/PopupMode in Qt and me in Gtk2 in
r51022, r51023.
Please test. It works well on my Kubuntu/KDE testing desktop with both
Qt and Gtk2.

If you confirm that menu designer works on your configuration as well,
r51008 is the way to go with other dialogs that have to stay on top of
the object inspector or its form parent in docked environment.

Please don't use fsStayOnTop because it is buggy (doesn't behave as
documented/intended both on my Win10 and Linux desktop).

Ondrej