[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.6RC1 on various platforms

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Sun Dec 27 21:51:14 CET 2015

On 27.12.2015 21:40, Salvatore Coppola wrote:
> Ok "although" instead of "Thought"!
> Ok wrong tread!
> Should be opened an issou in the BT?
> thanks for the huge amount of replies!

I don't know if it is even possible and wanted to extend the source
editor undo function with the ability to change the assigned designer.
So yes you can open an issue report in the BT if there isn't the same
already but don't expect to get a solution soon. I even think this
behavior will be identified "as intended" and your issue as "won't be
resolved". Unless you supply a good patch, of course :)

Ondrej