[Lazarus] ATT: received patches/pull requests on git mirror (github)

Thu Feb 12 15:23:02 CET 2015

Hi,

I received two pull requests for possible additions to Lazarus via my
Git mirror on Github. I explained to the author that the mirror is just
a downstream repository, but if somebody wants to review those, they are
shown here:

  https://github.com/graemeg/lazarus/pull/5
  https://github.com/graemeg/lazarus/pull/6

Via the github website you can click on the "Files changed" tab, then
click on "View" to download the whole (changed) file.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/