[Lazarus] Need suggestion about crosscompile on osx

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sat Feb 21 10:32:32 CET 2015

Hello,
I get this link :
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Cross_compiling#From_Darwin_to_Windows.2C_Linux_and_others
but info is from fink port and directly intall it self. maybe not
important but its install fpc 2.6.4. I'm using svn version so I need to
built that my self.
I need from osx to fpc-cross-x86-64-linux, fpc-cross-i386-wince
this is my fpc-cross compile for win64 command lines, no need binutil
   make clean all install OS_TARGET=win64 CPU_TARGET=x86_64
   make crossinstall OS_TARGET=win64 CPU_TARGET=x86_64

and this link about bin utils, How to built binutils from source
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Binutils

I need suggestion, how to combine with svn versions?
Thank you