[Lazarus] make -s clean all PREFIX= prefix not using

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Feb 25 12:46:22 CET 2015

fpc r30004 lazarus r47987 osx qt x64
lazarus make line
make -s clean all PREFIX=$prefixVolume$laz_prefix CPU_TARGET=x86_64
OS_TARGET=darwin LCL_PLATFORM=qt OPT=-k'-framework'
-k'ApplicationServices' -dUSE_QT_45 -g -gl

start lazarus, open Tools --> Install / Uninstall packages. "installed"
list has added components, "click save and rebuild IDE" then confirm
windows opened and click to continue, compiling start, I can see added
packages is compiling there. this job finished without any error. when
IDE restarted, popup error, startlazarus not found message, and path is
not in prefix path so can't find binary file

lazbuild command line:
./lazbuild --pcp=/Users/"$User_Name"/.lazarus --quiet --build-all
--skip-dependencies --build-ide= --ws=qt --cpu=x86_64 --compiler=ppcx64

this is same result, I mean
I check paths, while making not use PREFIX parameter, so binary files
"lazarus, startlazarus" in wrong path