[Lazarus] CodeToolManager: file was not reached by scanner

Valdas Jankūnas zmuogs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 19:43:49 CET 2015

Hello,

  today I bumped on to problem:

- in Lazarus IDE I opened unit file "irankiai.pas" which is listed in
Project Inspector;
- placed cursor in body of one functions;
- tried to view declaration of that function -> Shift+Ctrl+Up

  after that cursor jumped in to main unit at "end." line, Message
Window complains that "Codetools, Errors: 1" and "pagrindinis.pas(175,1)
Error: cursor pos outside of code", console reports (IDE compiled with
CTDEBUG):

### TCodeToolManager.HandleException: "file was not reached by scanner"
at Line=983 Col=36 in
"/home/senbuvis/Mano_popieriai/Programavimas/Lazarus/Programos/Pantografo_modeliavimas/Programa/Moduliai/irankiai.pas"
### TCodeToolManager.HandleException: "cursor pos outside of code" at
Line=179 Col=4 in
"/home/senbuvis/Mano_popieriai/Programavimas/Lazarus/Programos/Pantografo_modeliavimas/Programa/Moduliai/pagrindinis.pas"

  This happen only inside that "irankiai.pas" unit.

  I don't understand why this happens and how to fix this problem. Some
advice?

Sorry for my bad english.

--
   Valdas Jankūnas