[Lazarus] How can I configure "unit scope names" in Lazarus?

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:50:18 CET 2015

Hello,

In Delphi, I can create a unit called "Foo.Bar.pas", after that, in "Delphi
Compiler | Unit scope names" project option, I can add "Foo" to the unit
scope names list, so I can declare my unit in two ways:

- uses Foo.Bar;

or:

- uses Bar;

It is very useful for retro-compatibility (eg.: FPC 3.0.0 accepts Foo.Bar,
but 2.6.4 only Bar), or useful if someone prefer to declare the units
without the scope name (SysUtils instead of System.SysUtils).

Is this feature - unit scope names - implemented in FPC? If so, the Lazarus
IDE has a window to configure that in my project?

Thank you!

--
Silvio Clécio