[Lazarus] Debugger and Buildmodes / Project settings

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Thu Feb 5 17:53:04 CET 2015

There are a few more fields that change:

The overall Debugger type
The Debugger Path

Debugger_Remote_Port
Debugger_Remote_Hostname
Debugger_Startup_Options
SSH_Startup_Options

This would then cover the most important settings for ssh and gdbserver.

If this could work it would be a dream come true ;-)

I can try to prepare a patch myself if you point me to the right
files/concepts to understand/change.

Michael