[Lazarus] Mac retina pain

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 07:52:37 CET 2015

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 10:33 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> Please create a bug report for the position.

Can you reproduce? I can try to fix myself, if you point me to where
in the code the main IDE window is positioned at start...

> Normally the NSHighResolutionCapable in our Info.plist does the trick.
> For some it did not, but then Retinizer off, on did the trick.
> It sounds as if you have already tried that.

Aha! I didn't think of doing off / back on ... that indeed fixes it =)

I sent an e-mail to the author of Retinizer asking what his software
does, let's see if he answers.

>> Couldn't they just not remove gdb??? Can't someone just send me the
>> file?
>
> What file? /usr/local/bin/gdb?

No, /usr/bin/install_name_tool because then I could have homebrew
working which will probably be necessary for a lot more stuff in the
future than only gdb ;)

But it needs to be install_name_tool from Yosemite...

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho