[Lazarus] Mac retina pain

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:03:30 CET 2015

My SVN says that after I removed NSHighResolutionCapable, Retinizer
didn't add it back ... wierd. Nothing else is shown changed by svn. I
see no new files ... crazy.

Ok, now I tried, and indeed Retinizer has zero magic in it =)

The solution was merely removing NSHighResolutionCapable ...

So I guess that some Mac OS X versions it will look good only when
NSHighResolutionCapable is ON, and in other ones (like mine) it will
look good only when NSHighResolutionCapable is deleted...

Retinizer clearly knows which ones.

Now I am doing make clean / make bigide to make sure Retinizer didn't
change my executable.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho