[Lazarus] Mac retina pain

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:28:44 CET 2015

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 8:04 AM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> So excluding the possibility that Retinizer somehow register within
> Mac OS X itself (and therefore outside my lazarus dir) that this app
> should be rendering beaultifully, it really came down to the bloody
> flag...

Ok, I tested some more and Retinizer can make Lazarus look good / bad
without changing the flag ... so indeed I am lost here =) My theory
does not seam to be true, it looks like it registers with the OS
somehow ... =(

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho