[Lazarus] Mac retina pain

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 09:33:40 CET 2015

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 8:41 AM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried googling but it didn't bring anything helfup... so far my only
> ways forward are:

Google *is* the master, you just have to use it right =D

With this search string: site:lists.apple.com/archives/carbon-dev retina

Here is the magic! Commands in the terminal:

Retinize!

> defaults write lazarus.freepascal.ide AppleMagnifiedMode NO

De-Retinize!

> defaults write lazarus.freepascal.ide AppleMagnifiedMode YES

Global Retinize! (all Carbon apps)!

> defaults write -g AppleMagnifiedMode NO

So should I implement running "defaults write lazarus.freepascal.ide
AppleMagnifiedMode NO" into startlazarus ?

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho