[Lazarus] Developing on Linux with files on Windows NTFS {Solved]

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 16:40:06 CET 2015

On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Luca Olivetti <luca at wetron.es> wrote:

> El 07/02/15 a les 02:18, Donald Ziesig ha escrit:
>

> > one user on the computer).  I also took the suggestion to use separate
> > directories for the windows and linux project files.  This separated the
> > object and executable files between the two systems as well.
>

> This shouldn't be necessary, just set
>
> lib/$(TargetCPU)-$(TargetOS)
>
> in the "Unit output directory (-FU)", under Project->Project
> options->Compiler options->Paths
>
> (which should be the default).
>

> Bye
> --
> Luca Olivetti
> Wetron Automation Technology http://www.wetron.es
> Tel. +34 935883004  Fax +34 935883007
>
> -

If there is no change :

.lpi files are saved with respect to OS , means on each save , .lpi file of
other OS is broken .

During load of .lpi files , OS difference is not taken into account .

Therefore , .lpi files should be maintained in respective OS directories .

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk