[Lazarus] Failing to run GDB via IDE on OpenSUSE 13.2 system

Tue Feb 10 09:05:23 CET 2015

On 2015-02-10 06:44, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> See also

At least we are moving in the right direction with fpdebug. I managed to
follow Martin Frb. instructions on installing 'fpdebug' without any
issues. It allowed me to debug under OpenSUSE 13.2 without issue so far
(seeing that I don't have a older GDB available yet). I know he said it
is in beta, but from what I have seen it is a fantastic start and
progress moving away from GDB.

Awesome work Martin Frb!

Regards,
  - Graeme -