[Lazarus] Is it posibble change cursor in source editor

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Thu Feb 12 14:23:51 CET 2015

lazarus r47718:
on qt x64:
   {$IFDEF LCLCarbon}
     FForcePaintEvents := True;
   {$ELSE}
     FForcePaintEvents := True; --> this is work normal now, carret is
showing and blinking, in carbon work too
   {$ENDIF}
I attached 2 screenshots. How to view carret in widgetset. qt little bit
thin and down I think.
this is in carbon :
this is in QT :

I think now can try change colour for visibility in dark(black) background.