[Lazarus] Examples of CairoCanvas usage

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 20:21:41 CET 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 9:49 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
> The other concern (?) is if the one in trunk could work with FPC 2.6.4
> too? In case developers want to use the PDF engine, but not move their
> projects to FPC trunk (unicode RTL etc).

That is not a problem. I am now experimenting with FPC 3 anyway.
I am testing the FpGui version until Michael commits his. The
dependency for FpGui does not matter during tests.

One property name is wrong, should be PaperWidth.

    property PaperHeight: integer read GetPaperHeight;
    property PagerWidth: integer read GetPaperWidth;

The API is very different than what for example PowerPdf has.
I must lean it more and ask questions in FpGui list.

Regards,
Juha