[Lazarus] Raspberry Pi

Sun Feb 15 14:15:52 CET 2015

On 2015-02-13 13:33, Gustavo Enrique Jimenez wrote:
> Today I
> was able to compile all my applications within "Raspberry Pi".

I've compiled and ran many desktop applications on my RPi as well - no
problems. But now I want to move to the next step - interacting with
other hardware. I haven't researched this myself, so maybe the answer is
obvious, but do you know if one can access the GPIO from Object Pascal
relatively easily?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/